I've made lots of progress on my current video game! I spent a lot of time updating classes and restructure the architecture, but hopefully it will speed up level development. There were plenty of bugs to fix regarding targets animating incorrectly (and there's a bug in this video if you look closely). But once all of those were fixed, adding more items to the level happened to be much more interesting.
This video shows:
- Different items that can get hit
- Non-animated and animated targets
- Targets that fall over when you hit them
- The power up effect given when you hit a mushroom
- Different sounds/music I'm using
Some quick facts:
- I'm trying to finish this game before April, because of thew time crunch there will probably be only one level.
- The thumbnail of my video is the same thumbnail of Death Grips music video for the same song. I also named the video the same as theirs, hopefully it tricks people into seeing my video.